The MIT Zaragoza Dual Degree Master Scholarships are now up for grab as individuals are welcome to apply for the Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. International students are eligible to apply and the dual degree program would prepare you for undertaking serious managerial jobs that require management. The need for this new profession is rising up with complex management issues and increasing demands in supply chains.
The Zaragoza Logistics Center, ZLC, is a research institute developed under the command of Government of Aragon, Spain, in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and University of Zaragoza. It was created in 2003 and is located in the heart of PLAZA.
- Last date for application: 31st May 2019
- Level of study: Dual degree master degree program
- Subject of interest: The students are required to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Award for scholarship: The scholarship offers reduction in tuition fee for the given program which initially amounts 24,000 Euros. The reduction will depend on your academic and personal achievements and interest in the field. A score between 6 and 8.5 provides 25% discount while if you manage to get between 8.5 and 10 you will pay only have of the tuition fee.
- Who can apply: International students
- Number of awards: Not known
- Where to take scholarship: In Spain
Who is eligible?
International students can apply for the scholarship and the award will only be for the students who are pursuing Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) cours in MIT-Zaragoza. The candidates should demonstrate appropriate skills for leadership and professional success and a commitment to the field. It will be given according to your accomplishments on professional and personal level.
The admission would be given to individuals who have successfully completed International MBA in a partner business school while people who show intention to apply in a partner business school can have exception. Four year undergraduate or equivalent degree is necessary while the professional excellence will be more beneficial.
You should have a competitive GMAT or GRE schore and where you can have exception if you display strong professional or academic accomplishments. Also, you should be fluent in English and must come up with a competitive score in TOEFL or IELTS.
How to apply?
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility requirements to apply for the position. In order to apply, send an email to ZLV Financial Aid Office and attach the listed documents.
- Fill an application form and describe your economical situation in a statement.
- Write an essay stating why you are applying for the scholarship and what are your interests. Tell them about the aptitudes and career plans and list similar things in it.
- Then give them an income statement copy of the current employment contract and add your most recent pay slip along with other documents stating the received salary.
- Add a copy of your passport, resume, and acceptance letter copy of MIT Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.