Overview of the Scholarship
The American University in Cairo offers its 68th Yousef Jameel Ph.D. in the course of Applied Sciences and Engineering programmes. These programmes are available for students of all nationalities.
The goal of the programme is to provide capable individuals in the field of research and development by providing the skills and facilities for our aspiring future scientists.
The America University in Cairo (AUC) was found in 1919 and is a reputable English-Language based America affiliated institution for higher education and is also a hub for the intellectual, cultural and social life of the intriguing Arab world. The institute’s students, parents, renowned Alumni, and more sponsors have spread throughout 60 different countries.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: The candidates will be able to pursue their Ph.D. courses in Applied Sciences and Engineering programmes.
- Study Subject: The candidates are being offered a Ph.D. in the field of Applied Sciences and Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: this scholarship by the American University in Cairo will be providing the chosen candidates with taking care of tuition fees of one year into the programme. This scholarship programme also covers up the student services and activities fee as well as a monthly stipend.
- Nationality: Individuals of all nationalities are qualified to apply and avail this scholarship programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt in the city of Cairo.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
The following enlisted criteria must be met by the candidate in order for them to be capable for the American University in Cairo’s 68th Yousef Jameel Ph.D. scholarship.
- Individuals of all nationalities are qualified to apply and avail this scholarship programme.
- The programme is open to all nationalities around the globe.
- The applicant needs to already have a Master’s Degree in science with their thesis including aspects of engineering or science department by a renowned and credible institute.
- The applicant must submit an introduction to their dissertation topic and an outline of their research.
- The candidate must be academically eligible by having a Grade point average of 3.2 and above, on a scale of 4.0
- The candidate has to submit a graduation application or certificate by the previous institute, along with other relevant documents which are required by the American University in Cairo admission procedure.
- The candidate must have scored an acceptable score on the GRE test as well as on the English proficiency tests such as TOEFL iBT, or IELTS
- The candidate must have a scientific research background studies.
How to Apply: before the deadline of April 15, 2019, the candidate must make sure to send the necessary documents
- Candidate must check the instructions given on the website, according to which the mandatory documents should be sent.
- Candidates must fill in the online Fellowship application
- Attach all the required documents required by the AUC along the final profile
- Credentials are delivered to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Hamza EL Kholi Information Center
AUC Avenue, P.O. Box 74
AUC New Cairo 11835, EgyptApplication Link