Overview of the scholarship
For the aspirants who want to study in any prestigious Australian university and they also want to enjoy the chance of having an excellent scholarship as well, Nexus scholarships are now being offered to them by the Western Sydney University for the international as well as for the domestic level students. These scholarships are only available to the students who want to pursue the undergraduate degree programs in any field like Linguistics, Languages, and International relations, Asian Studies, Social Sciences and Humanities. This basically is a multi-campus Australian university. This university currently is ranked in the list of top 400 universities of the world.
- Applications Deadline: July 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available in the subjects of Linguistics, Languages, creative arts, International Relations, Social Sciences and Humanities.
- Scholarship Award: These Scholarships will be covering the Living stipend the tuition fees of the selected students as well.
- Nationality: international as well as domestic applicants
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The applicants to become eligible for this scholarship must needed to be an international student or they can also be Australian. The applicant must be having his/her undergraduate degree in any of the disciplines which he want to pursue through this scholarship.
How to Apply
The applicants for applying for the scholarships are needed to submit an online form and there are even separate forms for the domestic and international students which they need to fill by their own.
- The applicant must be having two academic references that are the certified academic records from the last institute attended.
- If having a research experience, they must present it too and that could be of any time span
- The evidences should be in the form of individual letters.