Scholarship Details & Overview
The Western Sydney University, situated in Australia, has designed an International undergraduate financial aid. This outstanding scholarship opportunity is open for all international candidates.
The applications are open for undergraduate degree programs. However, this program facilitates those students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University for the first time.
This University is a top-ranked university in the world. It highly focuses on the quality of education. The University provides applicants with countless opportunities to excel in their careers. It grooms their students and makes them capable of working under any work environment.
- Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will be considered based on “first come first served” until the vacancies are closed.
- Institute providing scholarship: Western Sydney University provides this scholarship.
- Course Level: The scholarship is eligible for undergraduate degree programs except those based on strict quota.
- Department: Not available.
- Award: $7,500 or $5,000
- A number of scholarships: The number of scholarship awards is not known.
- Application procedure: All supporting documents need to be attached with the admission form.
- Nationality: Candidates from any country are eligible for this scholarship regardless of their nationalities.
- The country is providing scholarships: This scholarship is awarded in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: The eligible courses for this scholarship include the undergraduate degree programs that are CRICOS registered except for the courses based on strict quotas. Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Nursing fall into this category.
- Admissible Criteria: As mentioned earlier, the scholarship is open for all international candidates. However, these candidates are required to possess a Higher Education Sector Visa. Apart from that, the candidates must be enrolled in a CRICOS registered undergraduate program.
- This scholarship is awarded to the deserving candidates based on their academic performance in their twelve years of education.
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship award, the candidates are not required to submit a separate application. All new admissions will be considered to take part in this fantastic opportunity. Once the deserving candidates have been selected, their scholarship awards will be included in their admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must attach a personal statement and his overall certifications of qualifications. Candidates are also required to submit proof of citizenship. Other than that, the applicants might be asked to attach a certificate of achievement, showing high performance or participation.Candidates can also include copies of awards or prizes won. All these supporting documents are required to be attached to the application form while taking admission.
- Admission Requirements: The admission requirements at the Western Sydney University require a candidate to possess a minimum 2.3 GPA. Other than that, the candidates should have the least score of 24 on the IB diploma.
- Language Requirements: The candidate must be capable of understanding the English language. He/she should possess excellent written and oral communication skills. If a candidate is not proficient in English, he must meet the language criteria first to be considered eligible.