University of Oxford, UK, Environmental Research Graduate Scholarship 2019-2020
The students in UK and EU who are looking to proceed for higher studies in Environmental Research can benefit from the Environmental Research Graduate Scholarship program 2019-2020. It is available to them at the St. Cross College and is done in collaboration with the Oxford NERC Doctoral Training Program in Environment Research. If you are about to study DPhil in the given program, DTP at University of Oxford, in 2019-2020, we suggest you to apply for this program.
The scholarships are awarded to students at St. Cross College which works under the guidance of University of Oxford. Amazing environment and excellent studies are two of the most valuable things that you will experience here.
- Last date to submit application: 18th January 2018
- Level of study: DPhil
- Topic/Subject to study: Environmental Research
- Award details: The scholarship will cover all the costs that come under course fee which is exclusive for UK and EU students. The full coverage is connected with the successful completion of Transfer of Status. There will be an annual maintenance grant that comes along with it and according to the RCUK doctoral stipend available for home students, it will be $14,999 per annum for the duration 2019-2020. Moreover, successful scholars will also be given priority to stay in the College accommodation rooms (at standard rent).
- Who can apply: UK and EU nationals
- Where to take scholarships: UK
Who is eligible
The UK and EU students who apply for DTP and put up the name of St Cross College as first choice will be eligible. The students have to study full time and must come up with a good study record and strong leadership and community skills. Individuals that have issues covering their expenses, are not working, working but can’t meet the expenses of study, or are at a disadvantage regarding socioeconomic status or disability, are encouraged.
How to apply
Apply for DPhil in Doctoral Training Program in Environmental Research and list St. Cross College as first choice. For further details, here is the Scholarship Link