Overview of the Scholarship
This scholarship program is being offered as a collaboration of the Great Britain campaign and the British Council. This scholarship program provides candidates to get a chance to take admission in the University of Warwick for pursuing education in the academic year of 2020-21. The scholarship program provides a financial aid to the Indian students who want to pursue their master’s degree programs at the Warwick University, UK. The Warwick University was formed in the year 1965 and this is basically a public research institute on the Coventry outskirts UK. The university is one of the famous universities around the globe. There at Warwick University, you can get a supportive environment to pursue your master education in any of the degree subjects being offered by the university.
- Application deadline: 30th April, 2020
- Course level: The scholarship program is available for undertaking the postgraduate programs being offered by the university.
- Study subjects: This scholarship program is available to undertake the degree in any of the core subjects including mechanical engineering, information and communication, electrical engineering, humanitarian engineering and tunneling space.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award is for 20,000 euros.
- Number of scholarships: Not known.
- Nationality: Indian
- Scholarship can be taken in: United Kingdom
Eligibility of the Scholarship
All the Indian candidates are eligible to apply for the scholarship but they must be residing inside India and be assessed as the international students to cover the fee purposes. The candidates to become eligible for the scholarship program must apply in the master’s degree and must start their education by the start of autumn 2020. The candidates must have an experience related to the field work or must have done internships in their relevant fields of interest. English language proficiency is important to become eligible for the program. IELTS with a score of 6.5 is the requirement and incase of TOEFL the candidate must have a score of 92 in total.
Other than the duly filled online application, you have to provide a reason letter of maximum 500 words containing the reasons about why you should be provided an enrollment in the scholarship program. Moreover you have to submit at least two reference letters and attested copies of your academic transcripts.
To get enrolled in this scholarship program, a candidate first must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the University of Warwick. Once you have taken the admission, you can online apply for the scholarship.APPLY NOW