Overview of the Scholarship
An amazing initiative designed by The University of Strathclyde as they are offering postgraduate taught performance sports scholarships for the students to help them in amplifying their skills both at academic and sports level. Moreover, students are facilitated with academic relaxation, top-class assistance in the domain of sports, science, medicine, and finance. The main focus of the scholarship is not only on the academic field but on sports also; students will get a chance to play various sports in a serene environment.
It is a renowned university and holds a good reputation as it is famous for being the first technological University in the UK.
The subjects’ area of this scholarship is vast as you can get enrollment in any field of your choice; no subject restrictions.
Not only this but through this platform students will get more chances to refine their sports skills.
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2021
- Course Level: This scholarship is basically designed by The University of Strathclyde especially for postgraduate students to amplify their academic and sports skills.
- Study Subject: The University of Strathclyde offers postgraduate taught programs in any field; no domain selection boundaries.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship will give a payment of about £5,750 to the students. This payment will assist them in study and living expenses, and with the academic fees.
- Number of Scholarships: N/A
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: No specific subject/ course has been mentioned by the University so, any field is acceptable.
- Access mode: online system
- Admissible Criteria: To get eligible for this scholarship, an individual must fulfill the mentioned criteria. Candidates must be competing in a Sportscotland-recognised sport and, priority will be given to those who are competing BUCS-sport because they will exhibit the potential that the university needs to get ranked among the list of top 20 universities (2022-23) in the UK. The candidate must hold the domicile of the UK or any of the European countries. Candidate participation in the postgraduate taught program is mandatory.
- How to Apply: In order to opt for this golden chance, first of all, it is mandatory for an individual to get enrollment in a postgraduate degree. After that, an individual is eligible to fill the admission form.
- Supporting Documents:
- Academic record copies
- Degree of pre-qualification
- Certificate of English language expertise.
- A statement
- Passport copy
- Admission Requirements: It is obligatory for the candidate to have a master’s degree to get enrollment in this scholarship.
- Language Requirement: To inspect the proficiency of the candidate’s English language; IELTS (academic) with overall 6.5 bands is acceptable.