Overview of the Scholarship:
This scholarship is from the University of Pittsburgh. This scholarship consists of full assistance to the students who will get this scholarship for the full freshman year of the fall 2019. Students who are from the United States of America can also apply for this scholarship from the University of Pittsburgh. The University of Pittsburgh is an institution that provides high quality education to its students. It helps the students to broaden up their minds by helping them to discover the students’ leadership abilities, innovative skills and also help them to build up a network with good skilled people which will last lifetime. International students whose first language is not English are required to provide a proof of a proficiency in English. The required score is set to be 550 in the paper form of English Test from TOEFL and in the computer version of the English test the minimum score should be of 213.
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2019 is the last date to submit the scholarship applications.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme from The University of Pittsburgh.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by The University of Pittsburgh.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship awarded to the selected students which is worth of $50,000 which will be only for the full freshman year.
- Number of Scholarships: The total number of scholarships for the year of 2018 to 2019 is for three students for only freshman year.
- Nationality: This scholarship is for the high school students from United States of America.
- Scholarship can be taken in: United States of America.
Eligibility for the University of Pittsburgh Full-Tuition Scholarship Competition in USA, 2019:
Students from United States of America can apply to this scholarship offered by the University of Pittsburgh. Students who are applying for this programme should be admitted as a full time freshman to the University of Pittsburgh by the date of January 15 2019. This scholarship is only for the students who are applying direct to the university. Students which are in the optional seat cannot apply for this scholarship. The total GPA of the students who are applying for this scholarship should have a 3.8 GPA or higher. In terms of SAT score, it should be 1250 or 26 in terms of ACT. The students who are applying for the scholarship from the University of Pittsburgh should be the United States of America citizens. Students who match all the requirements above are invited to take part in the competition for the scholarship award.
To apply for this scholarship from the University of Pittsburgh, the students should submit the scholarship application along with the SAT or ACT score transcript. There should be two letters of recommendation and also a official high school transcript.
All these required documents have to be in a printed form and mailed to the provided address. As this scholarship is for the students who are the citizens of United States of America so the application with the required documents have to be sent in a printed form through a mail.