Overview of the Scholarship
It is a complete delight for the University of Laval to offer the high academic achievers of 2021 -2022 with the master’s scholarships. For the postgraduate programs, the monetary awards have been assigned by the university. The main goal of the program is to attract foreign academic achievers by providing them with scholarship awards.
The University of Laval became the first institute in North America which offered higher education in French it is also the oldest institution in Canada. In order to make it easier for the students to pursue foreign education, the university has offered different types of financial aids and support.
- Course Level: for the master’s program at the university studentships are present.
- Study Subjects: the Law, Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies, Forestry, Geography and Geomatics, Arts and Social Sciences, Dentistry, Faculty of Music, Pharmacy, Philosophy, Agricultural Sciences and Food, Educational Sciences, Science and Engineering, Nursing, Social Sciences and Theology, and Religious Studies faculties can provide the studentships
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada.
- The $7000 scholarship can be renewed once a year, subjected to the faculty’s criteria compliance, and also through the recommendation provided by the research director and the faculty’s approval.
- The deadline for application is 15 September 2021.
- The application must be completed and submitted before the deadline
- The applicant must be a foreign student from African or European countries other than France.
- The public university applicants who have authorized the ministry of higher education of the country of origin of the graduate are eligible and for private institutes graduates the file is first analyzed and then the eligibility is decided
- For the granted program the applicants get the full-time registry for the first two semesters.
- The students with African or European nationalities other than French nationality can apply.
How to Apply
- The students are not required to fill any form; they get the scholarships automatically by getting the admission. The information provided by the student’s application is used for the recipient’s selection.
- To get admission, the applicant must follow the deadline date.
- The foreign nationals who are admitted in a degree program for more than 6 months must go through the proper immigration procedures provided by the Canadian and the Quebec governments to get the Québec Certificate of Acceptance, the study permit for Canada, and the medical and hospital insurance.
- The degree equivalent to the North American bachelor’s degree is required.