Overview of Scholarship
The Coolidge Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for US citizens to achieve their dreams of acquiring higher studies. They are awarded annually in full taking care of a student’s tuition fee, room and board expenses, and expenses for the undergraduate program. The beneficial thing about this scholarship is that it can be applied for any course or subject resulting in being open for all kinds of students. Junior high school students from all over the US apply and are chosen based on their academics, interest in public policy, and humility for others.
- Application Deadline: 24-February-2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students pursuing undergraduate programs at the University of George
- Study Subject: The scholarships are offered to enroll in any kind of course at the University of George.
- Scholarship Award: Calvin Coolidge provides a full scholarship. This means that it covers a student’s tuition fee, room expenses, board, and also any expenses happening over four years of undergraduate study. They may also pay an annual stipend for books and supplies.
- Number of scholarships: Many scholarships are available however Coolidge provides full scholarships to 2 to 4 students per year.
- Nationality: The Applicant must be a US national studying in the US or enrolled in a high school abroad can only apply.
- Scholarships can be taken in: Any country in the US.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must be a US national. Studying in your homeland or abroad does not matter.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: This scholarship can be applied for any course or subject that you wish for. No specific requirement.
- Admissible criteria: The main admissible criteria is to be excellent in Academics.
- How to Apply: You need to create an online account or portal using your email and creating a password. The application form can be filled online.
- Supporting Documents: All the supporting documents will be listed in the application form along with the recommendation/reference from students.
- Admission Requirements: Firstly you need to be a high school junior to apply for the scholarship. Secondly, Calvin Coolidge Scholarship America requires academic excellence and no compromise will be made regarding that. Coolidge’s secondary criteria are that the applicant must have an interest in public policy and also an appreciation for Coolidge’s values. Along with that, applicants must provide a sense of service and care for other’s well-being.
- Language Requirements: No specific Language requirements are needed, the required ones will be listed on the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does Calvin Coolidge scholarship look for?
Calvin Coolidge scholarship is a fully funded presidential scholarship. The candidates must have distinctive record in academics and must fulfil the the language requirements.
- What are all the steps in Calvin Coolidge scholarship?
Calvin Coolidge foundation scholarship has an online portal, where the candidate has to sign up and fill up the application form and attaching all the required documents.
- Calvin Coolidge scholarship – Where does the funding come from?
Calvin Coolidge presidential scholarship is the scholarship initiative by 30th president of America named as John Calvin Coolidge. The funding of Calvin Coolidge scholarship comes from the government.
- How competitive is the Calvin Coolidge scholarship?
Calvin Coolidge scholarship America has great competition as it looks for the students with great excellence in academics.
- What is the last date to apply for Calvin Coolidge scholarship?
The application deadline for the Calvin Coolidge scholarship is 24 February 2022.