Overview of the Scholarship
The University Of Copenhagen, Denmark, is the oldest institute and research university in the country. It has an advanced research environment and provides a world=class academic and non-academic support to its students to compete and survive in the real world. Ph.D. positions and certain awards are offered by the university to candidates who are capable of these fellowships.
These awards vary depending on the field of study and hence the deadlines of submission of applications also vary. Students are encouraged and supported through these scholarships to fulfill their dreams and achieve their goals in any field, including sciences and law. The environment provided by the institute seems to be fit for the research programs.
Students are cordially guided and supervised by experienced and intellectual supervisors and are helped to complete their Ph.D. degrees with distinctions.
- Application Deadline: varies (up to January 20th, 2020)
- Course Level: Ph.D.
- Study Subject: any subjects offered by the University in the fields of health and medicine, sciences, and law
- Scholarship Award: varies, can be accessed here
- Number of Scholarships: unknown
- Nationality: Danish and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Applicants must hold a two-year master degree or equivalent
- If they have a master degree with thesis, it must be submitted at the time of applying
- If the degree isn’t awarded at the time of application, the applicant must provide written proof from the institute that you have completed your master degree and have submitted the thesis
- The applicants must have good English and communication skills, however, no language test is mandatory
- Scanned copies of records of master, bachelors and other academic degrees and transcripts
- Research project proposal
- Referral letters
- If the diploma or master’s degree is in another language than English, German, French, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, the applicant must provide a translation in any of these languages.
If the applicant has the previous (master’s degree) and the supporting documents, he/she needs to apply online, before the deadline. The applicant needs to keep checking the website for the deadlines varies.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationForm/SinglePageApplicationForm.aspx?cid=1307&departmentId=18976&ProjectId=150576&MediaId=4636″ icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]