Overview of the Scholarship
The University of Bristol is offering scholarships for its department of management. The award is known as the Global Citizenship Scholarship. It is open to all eligible foreign students. It is a chance for the students to study the MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Operations. The number of awards is 4 and are provided to the students of Thailand or Singapore, Indonesia, India, and Malaysia. The institute is one of the most famous and successful universities in the United Kingdom. It is a red brick research institute. The University of Bristol is among the top 5% universities of the world according to the latest rankings.
An environment rich in research will be provided to the students that will push and challenge them. The university supports the students in their selected path of career, and also help in the development of their skills and strengths.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: Worth up to £3,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Four scholarships are available
- Nationality: Citizens of India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore or Thailand
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: March 29, 2021
- Language: English
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Countries that are eligible for the scholarship: Students eligible for the scholarship must be the citizen of Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Thailand or Singapore.
- Course or subjects offered in the scholarship: The award is to study MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Operations.
- Criteria for eligibility: Overseas candidates are eligible for the award. The candidates must have applied to initiate the MSc course at the University of Bristol in the month of September 2020.
In order to apply for the scholarship, the candidates must first take admission in the university for MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management. Once applied to the university, the applicant can apply for the scholarship using the online application form of international scholarships. All the details must be submitted online. The documents must be attached along with the form. The progress of the application must be tracked. Contact details must also be updated. Candidates must pass the English language proficiency exam if their first language is not English.
An essay of 200 words must be submitted along with the application form.
Benefits of the Scholarship
The Indian students are offered two scholarships that are worth the amount of 3000 pounds. And, two scholarships worth the same amount is given to the students of Singapore or Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The amount of the award will just cover the entire tuition fees of the incoming students.
Those who haven’t yet applied for the scholarship must apply now before it ends. The award is the best opportunity for those who wish to do a master’s degree program in global operations and supply chain management.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/global-citizenship/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLICATION LINK[/button]