First year funding for International Students in New Zealand: UC Funding
The University of Canterbury is inviting international students to apply for the first year funding program. It is a bursary available for individuals that have great potential and want to do something exceptional in life.
If you are willing to study in a great institute and want some of your study expenses being covered, this is a great place to start with.
The institute was established in 1873 as the Canterbury College and was later turned into the university, being the second oldest in New Zealand. There are numerous courses on offer that address various fields.
Details of scholarship
- Who can apply: International students
- Subjects of interest: courses offered at the University of Canterbury
- Level of study: Undergraduate
- Award: Funded education for the first year ($10,000 to $20,000 depending on the course)
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarship: University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- Deadline: 31st October 2019
Who is eligible?
The eligibility criteria for this award include:
- One has to be an international student as the New Zealand citizens are not eligible for this scholarship
- The course of study or subject should be among the ones offered at the UC
- You should be a full fee paying international student in order to benefit from this opportunity
How to apply?
In order to apply for the scholarship you should enroll in an undergraduate program at the university. An online application form is here for your assistance. Supporting documents to be attached alongside includes a CV and a copy of your passport.
The academic transcripts of the student are required. Before you apply for the undergraduate program, you should have completed 12 years of study.