Overview of the Scholarship
Another amazing scholarship opportunity has been put forward by the Towson University that facilitates all international candidates. The candidates need to be deserving of good academic results. The grant is designed for the present academic year of 2021 to 2022. Funding is provided to the selected students who deserve to be a part of the university. This is a great way to help candidates who are not financially strong and have to give up studies because of it. Candidates who are capable, talented, and deserving can enroll themselves in the bachelor degree program offered by the university. The scholarship facilitates bachelor level degree programs only. The award given to selected candidates is between 2000 dollars to 11,000 dollars.
The best thing about Towson University is that it is a very reputed institute. It is known for creating a positive, friendly, and a pleasing environment to its students. Because of that, students are not only able to learn better, but they know how to transfer learning to their practical life. The university was established in 1866. It is popular for being the second largest institute situated in Maryland. It has seven colleges as well, that offers numerous programs in various fields. Candidates who are considering to avail a scholarship should definitely apply for this grant. The institute is the best place that can help you gain a lot of experience. Not just that, it lets you benefit from a lot of facilities and opportunities. You not only get to learn and take education but it creates a lot of employment opportunities for you as well.
- Application Deadline: The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 March, 2021. Interested candidates must apply before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: This scholarship can be taken at Towson University.
- Course Level: The scholarship award supports undergraduate degree programs in any subject.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award ranges from 2000 dollars to 11,000 dollars.
- A number of scholarships: Not known.
- Application procedure: Candidates are required to apply for the scholarship online.
- Nationality: All nationalities are eligible for the scholarship.
- The country providing scholarships: The scholarship can be taken in the United States.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible for the grant, which means all international applicants can apply for the award.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible courses for this award is the undergraduate degree programs in any course.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants are required to determine whether they can meet the admissible criteria or not. Applicants must be international and should appear for undergraduate degree programs.
- How To Apply: The application for a scholarship does not need to be submitted separately. To apply for the award, the candidate simply needs to enroll in any undergraduate degree program offered by Towson University. To take admission to the university, the candidates will need to fulfill the international student admission application and submit everything that is required to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Along with the student admission application, applicants are required to provide other documents like a previous degree, all academic transcripts, and proof of proficiency in language test certificates, a statement of purpose, and a photocopy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission to Towson University, the applicant must possess a school diploma at a minimum, so that he can undertake an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirements: Candidates who don’t have proficiency in the English language would be required to submit language test certificates.