Yayasan Tenaga Nasional (YTM) has organized TNB scholarships for qualified and dedicated Malaysians who wish to apply in any study program in a local public institution of higher education (IPTA). The aim of YTM is to create equal opportunities for all Malaysians who are dedicated to pursuing their career options. The scholarships being offered are in bachelor’s degree courses in Electrical Power Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Accountancy.
- Application Deadline: The last date for TNB scholarship 2021 is September 27, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship TNB is available for students enrolled in bachelor’s degree programs in a range of subjects.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn Electrical Power Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Accountancy at Bachelors level
- Scholarship Award: NA
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Electrical Power Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Accountancy at Bachelors level
- Admissible Criteria: the candidates must not be older than 23 years of age in January 2020, must be active in co-curricular activities, have no siblings receiving the YTN scholarships currently, have leadership skills, and have passed 2019 STPM with a minimum CGPA or PNGK of 3.50 or passed Pass Diploma/Foundation/Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 3.50. The candidate must also have already received admission in the first semester at any local public institution of higher learning.
- How to Apply for Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Scholarship: in order to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must fill in and the online application form. The shortlisted candidate list will soon be announced and the shortlisted candidates are then required to give an interview. Those who have been approved and selected for the scholarships will be contacted within 3 months. Candidates are strongly advised to submit their applications well in advance of the deadline. Submissions made past the closing and incomplete submissions will not be taken into consideration. Only if you are contacted within 3 months of the application will you be granted the scholarship. If not, please consider that the application was not a success.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have passed STPM with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or passed Pass Diploma/Foundation/Matriculation with a minimum CGPA of 3.50. The candidate must also have already received admission in the first semester at any local public institution of higher learning.
Biasiswa Yayasan Tenaga Nasional Interview Preparation
The preparation for the YTN scholarship is much similar to the interview preparations for other scholarships. The questions asked are most expected. You should be ready to answer about your career goals and reason to be selected for this scholarship.