Overview of the Scholarship
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship is offering a two years programme of providing tuition fees along the living expenses cost of $6.000 per year, for students eligible to be admitted into the Sciences Po institute. Currently, an opportunity for an undergraduate student is available at the Sciences Po and the Freie Universität Berlin for the lucky student to benefit from a Dual BA course.
The Sciences Po, also known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies is based in Paris, France and was established in 1872 as the École Libre des Sciences Politiques (ELSP) by a group of French intellectuals, politicians, and businessmen. It is a type of Public Higher Education Research Institution. The institute is a globally acknowledged and is well known for being an elite school which has a ranking of 4th in the Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings.
- Application Deadline: 23rd June 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to access the Dual BA course for undergraduate students.
- Study Subject: it provides students a promising commitment into Europe by furnishing their knowledge of the law, economics, political science, history, and sociology. Also giving the opportunity for them to become fluent in three languages with the potential to indulge in French and German cultures.
- Scholarship Award: The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship offers two years of tuition fees and the living cost of $6.000 per year, for the French-German Nancy campus of Sciences Po. It also offers living coast of $7.000 per year for two years at Otto-Suhr-Institute of Freie Universität.
- Number of Scholarships: number of scholarships available is One
- Nationality: individuals of all nationalities are qualified to apply and avail this scholarship programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in France and Germany
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Individuals of all nationalities are qualified to apply and avail this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant should already be admitted to the Dual BA course in Sciences Po with Freie Universität Berlin.
The applicant should be excel at the requirements honored by the Stephen M. Kellen scholarship program, which are;
Excellence in academics
The vision of the applicant submitted in a written form on a specific topic
The generosity is shown through services carried out for others
- English Language Requirements: Compulsory language courses are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
How to Apply: before the deadline of 20th June 2018, the candidate must make sure to send the necessary documents enlisted below to scholarship-at-usscpo.org
- The complete application form consisting of all the necessary requirements
- A personal statement of 1,000 words in the English Language, as to what is the motivation of the candidate to study in the city of Berlin
- It should also include an essay of 2,000 words in the English Language about an Actuality theme to be confirmed by the end of 2017