Overview of the Scholarship
An amazing initiative especially designed by St. John’s University for the students to pursue their master’s degree in various domains of fields. It is basically a golden chance for brilliant, intellectual students.
The basic principle of this scholarship is to provide a chance for international students to fulfill their dream (studying abroad). It is basically for those students who want to get admission in a master’s degree with a bit of financial support. The subjects’ area of degree is vast like it offers more than 100 programs; you can opt for any of them according to your choice.
Not only this but through this platform students will get more chances to find a job in a specific field and refinement their skills.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Course Level: This scholarship is basically designed by St. John’s University especially for the students to pursue their master’s degree
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by St. John’s University and it offers more than 100 programs to pursue a master’s degree.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship will give an annual payment of about $2,500 to $6,500 to the students. Award will be given to the students after considering their academic record, credit hours, and program.
- Number of Scholarships: N/A
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All international countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: St. John’s University offers this scholarship to Master’s student in diverse subjects i.e., in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toxicology, Data Science, International Communication, Sport Management, Biotechnology, Applied and Computational Math, Biology, Chemistry, Criminology, and Justice, East Asian Studies, Government and Politics, Museum Administration, School Psychology, Sociology, Theology, Actuarial Science, M.S. Enterprise Risk Management, M.B.A, Enterprise Risk Management, M.S, Risk Management, and Insurance, M.B.A, Risk Management, and Risk Analytics, M.S, Risk and Financial Advisory, M.S. and Taxation, M.S
- Admissible Criteria: To get eligible for this scholarship, an individual must have a GPA of 3.0; otherwise, he/she is not eligible.
- How to Apply: In order to opt for this golden chance, first of all, take admission in your desired program.
- Supporting Documents:
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- up to date curriculum vitae
- Purpose statement / Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: It is obligatory for the candidate to have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: To inspect the proficiency of the candidate’s English language; the TOEFL OR IELTS test is mandatory.