Overview of the Scholarship
This postgraduate scholarship program scheme is offered by ST George University of the London for the academic year of 2020-2021. This program is providing a total number of six scholarship awards to the domestic as well as the international students to undertake any of the postgraduate degree programs being offered by the University at United Kingdom. The St George’s University of London was formed in the year 1733 and it provides the postgraduate and undergraduate degree program offers in different fields of study. The University has three research departments that focus separately on Immunity, infection and clinical and molecular sciences. By having postgraduate degrees from the St George’s University of London, the students can get numerous chances to enhance their skills and get a chance of participation in real life work projects.
- Application deadline: 11th March, 2020
- Study subjects: The study subjects for enrollment in this scholarship program include biomedical science, sports cardiology, genomic medicine, translational medicine, and global health MSc.
- Course level: The scholarship is available to undertake any of the postgraduate programs from the St George’s University of London.
- Scholarship award: The scholarship award covers full time tuition fee of the courses undertaken for the study.
- Number of scholarships: A total number of 6 scholarships are available for undertaking postgraduate programs.
- Nationality: International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in: United Kingdom
Eligibility of the Scholarship
All the domestic and international students are eligible for this scholarship program. The candidates must have done their undergraduate degree from a recognized university and they must have to apply first for the admission in postgraduate degree program. The candidates must have a score of 2:2 in the previous honors degrees they have attended. Moreover they must have to pass the English proficiency test and incase of IELTS, the score band must not be less than 6.5.
Along with the online application, the candidates have to submit some basic documents including two reference letters, a personal motivation statement and the attested copies of all the previous academic certificates.
The candidates to get enrolled in this scholarship program first have to take admission in any of the postgraduate degree programs at the St George’s University of London. Once applying online, the candidate will be notified when his admission is confirmed. After getting the admission in university, the candidate can apply for the scholarship.APPLY NOW