Seoul National University of Korea is offering a scholarship program to International students for the session 2020-2021. University offers these scholarships to national and international students based on their best achievements in academics.
University is offering all the necessary resources for International students to get a high-quality education and for achieving success in the course, they study. Students pursuing science and technology always prioritize the quality of education. It is one of the largest and best universities that includes more than five colleges with seven graduate schools and twenty-three departments. University hosts more than 1400 students every year. University also offers other co-curricular activities to students such as sports to polish their skills.
- Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- Course level: Seoul National University provides Scholarships to students who want to pursue their Master’s degree at Seoul National University
- Study subject: Students can opt for subjects of their interest in their postgraduate research or study as University offers analysis in a Master’s program in different disciplines.
- Scholarship award: University offers half and full reduction on tuition fees to students who apply for the scholarship. It doesn’t cover the entry fee as applicants have to pay for it after that University reduces the tuition fee based on student’s previous academic record or GPA.
- Number of scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: international
- Scholarships can be take in: Korea
- Students holding different nationalities can apply for this scholarship.
- Students are eligible for this program if they choose to study technology and engineering.
- Applicants must be international students so that they can meet the eligibility requirements.
- The applicant must select and get admission in one of the approved subjects.
Procedure For Applying
- Seoul University has no such application procedure. It doesn’t demand extra application as University selects the students automatically right after they get admission in approved courses.
- The applicant has to fulfill admission and language requirements which vary from one subject to another.
The applicants must submit the following documents to apply for this scholarship program;
- A copy of a previously qualified degree.
- Academic transcripts
- A copy of your awards
- A copy of your passport
- Test (IELTS) results or score proving English proficiency of the applicant
- A supporting statement by your supervisor or guardian based on 500 words.
Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5 for masters’ course or equivalent.Application Official Link