Overview of the Scholarship
The University of Queensland in Australia is providing PhD level scholarships to candidates. This university was established in 1909 and is a well-known research university of Australia. It is ranked in the highest reputed universities across the globe. It provides degrees to students in bachelor’s level, master’s level, as well as PhD level.
The university provides a positive learning environment to their students so that they can make the best use of their knowledge to learn new skills in a better way. This scholarship is applicable for all candidates either from the host country or the home country regardless of their nationality. The scholarship is termed as the controlling hybrid systems as it attracts both domestic and international applicants.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for this application is December 31st, 2019.
- Institute providing scholarship: University of Queensland, Australia.
- Course Level: The eligible course level for this award is PhD degree.
- Scholarship Award: This scholarship awards $28,092 to their students for each year.
- Number of scholarships: Not yet known.
- Application procedure: Applications are submitted online.
- Nationality: Australian nationals and international candidates can apply.
- Country providing scholarships: These scholarships are awarded in Australia.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries and nationalities are free to apply for this scholarship program.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible course for this award is PhD degree program in either science or math.
- Criteria: Candidates who want to avail this scholarship must first enroll themselves into the PhD degree offered by the university.
If the candidate want to apply in the PhD degree and avail scholarship, candidate needs to send an email to Professor Alan Rowan, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should list all of the important documents of the candidate. These important documents include,
- Candidates resume, listing all of its previous qualifications, academic and individual skills, and experiences.
- Candidate’s transcripts of previous degree.
- Candidate should write a cover letter ensuring he would meet the needed requirements.
Admission Requirements: If a candidate wants to take admission in the Queensland University, he must fulfil all of the admission requirements in order to be considered eligible.
Language Requirements: Candidate must have fluency in English language. Apart from the admission requirements, candidate must stand up to the language criteria set by the university.
All application procedures are carried out online. The candidate must consider registering into D. degree coursework.APPLY NOW