Overview of the scholarship:
All international students are encouraged to send their applications for the Jinan Government Scholarships at Shandong University. The university is located in China. Non-Chinese candidates are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
The Shandong University aims to promote education, and to dig out the talents of the great minds from all over the world. The institute cultivate high quality abilities and talents of the candidates that are exceptional in majors, have sound personalities, responsibility taking citizens, abide to the laws and are friendly to the country like China.
- Application Deadline: The scholarship is available for application twice a year. The first period is from February to May (The scholarship will be allocated in October), and the second period is from September to November (The scholarship will be allocated in March).
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master’s and doctoral degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is actually a fund for tuition fees. It includes two types of scholarships, i.e. Full Scholarship and Distinguished International Students Scholarship. Full Scholarship is given to the full-time foreign candidates (including all three kinds of degree programs) and students pursuing long-term non-degree programs whose programs (including professional and language programs) are not less than a single academic year. Distinguished International Students Scholarship is aimed for those international candidates who wish to participate in professional or language programs which are less than an academic year and short-term exchange students. One student could only be awarded one scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One student could only be awarded one scholarship.
- Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the scholarship:
- Countries that are eligible for the scholarship:
All non-Chinese students can apply for this scholarship.
- Requirements for entrance:
Students applying for this scholarship must not be the residents of China. They should be friendly to the state and be in good health. All the rules and regulations of the state must be followed by the applicants. Their behavior must be good and must meet all the entrance requirements of the university providing the scholarship. A good and responsible attitude must be shown towards the studies. No rules must be broken, and no record of dis-obeyance should be there.
The application is open only for those who haven’t been provided with other scholarships or funds. English language requirement must also be followed.
After checking what documents you need to submit along with the application form, send a scanned copy through email to apply-at-sdu.edu.cn. Original copies of all the documents must be sent through mail to SDU International Student Admissions Office. No application documents will be returned to the applicants. Candidates who are already granted the scholarship once can apply and submit their documents in a simpler way when they are applying for the second time.