Overview of the Scholarship
If you have good English writing skills, and you can do creative writings, this scholarship is for you. Candidates who want to enhance their creative writing skills can apply for this amazing scholarship program. This scholarship has been designed by the Self-Publishing School. The scholarship program offers awards on a yearly basis and these awards are nonrenewable. Both, home country candidates and applicants from the host country can apply for this program.
It is a leading online institution that provides knowledge to students about the rules of writing, how they can market and publish their work and get better in their work every day. The courses and training given to candidates aids them in speeding up their writing skills and aids them to publish a book in about ninety days. This school teaches students how to write best-selling content that would be liked by the audience. The main target is to publish content that would generate greater revenue for the candidate. If his efforts would be rewarded, he would be self-motivated in continuing to write amazing content.
- Application Deadline: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is February 21, 2020. Interested candidates shall apply before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: The scholarship is provided by Self-Publishing School at USA.
- Course Level: Any course level of candidate’s interest.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship award of $1000 is given to students.
- Number of scholarships: Number of scholarship awards being provided is not yet known.
- Application procedure: Interested candidates can apply for this award online.
- Nationality: All international students are eligible for the scholarship regardless of their nationality.
- Country providing scholarships: It is provided in USA.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All domestic students i.e. from the home country, as well as international students i.e. from host countries from all across the world, are welcomed for this award.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible courses for this scholarship is Creative Writing.
- Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, all candidates are required to meet the given criteria which is as follows,
Candidates must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Candidates who have previously took online courses from other universities shall be considered eligible.
All students from home and host countries with effective language skills are considered to be eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates do not necessarily need to specify in any Major course to apply for this scholarship award.
A Creative Writing Program would be held by the institute. Candidates who want to be a part of this scholarship would be required to take part in that program. Afterwards, they can consider applying for the scholarship via an application form. Moreover, all application procedures are conducted online.
Candidates are required to submit a previous degree, as well as their academic records in that degree.
Candidates must also show their fluency in language as the scholarship aims at targeting students with good writing skills.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the candidate must submit the application for any course level of candidate’s interest.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://self-publishingschool.com/scholarship/” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]