If you are looking to study in Australia then here is a great opportunity for you. Anyone that is looking forward to enroll in Graduate Certificate in Business Startups can avail a 100% scholarship and can study in Australia for free. It is awarded at RMIT University and the target audience is emerging businessmen and promising entrepreneurs that want to complete a proper certification in Business Startups program.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT, is a public university of Australia that is situated in Melbourne, Victoria. The scholarship is sponsored by Embassy of Australia and 2 individuals will be able to receive a 100% sponsorship. The best part about this opportunity is that it is available for both International and Australian citizens.
- Last date of application submission: Application submission date will be finalized in Jan 2021.
- Level of study: The scholarship is a Graduate Certification for the Business Startups course so level of study is graduate program.
- Subject of study: The sponsorship is available for only one program relevant to field of Business and is Graduate Certificate in Business Startups.
- Number of Awards: Two awards are granted by the Australian Embassy for this scholarship program.
- Award details: Both scholarships will cover 100% fee for the higher education and is backed by the Embassy of Australia.
- Where to take scholarship: The scholarship can be taken at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
- Who can apply: The scholarship applications are open for local and international people so everyone looking to pursue studies in the field of business and want to be a part of this course can apply.
Who is eligible To Apply For RMIT Graduate Certificate Scholarship?
There are no country restrictions and it is not a limited international only or local only sponsorship program so anyone can apply to be a part of it. To be eligible, you must show a Bachelors degree in any field with a minimum of 2.0 out of 4.0 GPA. If not, you need to prove relevant work experience that can be considered equivalent to the degree. The individuals that want to apply on the basis of their experience should have at least 3 years experience in a business management position which will make them considerable applicants for the program.
Apart from these, individuals must have a strong command over English language and to prove it you need to go through one of these English course and pass it with the university requirements. You can either take the RMIT English Advanced or will be required to show the bachelor’s degree that is not older than 5 years from a recognized university where English is language of teaching and assessment. Apart from that, you can complete IELTS with 6.5+ bands (no individual band should be below 6). If you undertake TOEFL iBT, you need to have a score of 92+ with no individual band of less than 20. For individuals that go for Pearson Test of English, a 58+ is required with no band under 50 being acceptable. Lastly, you can also display a 176+ score for CAE or CPE (Cambridge English).
To apply, write a personal statement of no more than 500 words and attach a copy of CV with at least 2 letters of recommendations either from your manager, co-worker, or teacher.