The Presidential Scholarships are being offered to the citizens of US at the Northern Illinois University. It is one of the most prestigious scholarships all across the country which is given according to the merit, covering the tuition fee for students in-state, other mandatory fees, and a room within campus along with board for four years.
The university is actually a public research center that operates from DeKalb, Illinois. There are satellite centers in other states too.
- Last date to submit application: 1st December 2018
- Level of study: Undergraduate programs
- Subjects of interest: Any undergraduate course offered by the university can be taken under this scholarship
- Award details: One of the most hefty scholarships with complete waiver on in-state tuition, mandatory fees, along with on campus room for students and board for as long as 4 years
- How many scholarships: The number is not exactly known but it is limited
- Who can benefit from this course: Citizens of United States can benefit from this scholarship offer
- Where to take scholarship: The award can be availed at the Northern Illinois University, USA
Who is eligible?
Individuals that qualify as the US citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship. However, you need to have at least 3.75 GPA in high school study. You have to take the ACT or SAT and must score 33 or more in former and 1500 or more latter.
How to apply?
When you apply for admission, you would automatically be considered for scholarship. You will be informed about the award along with the admission letter that you will receive. However, you have to assure that you submit all the documents appropriately and correctly for the admission prior to the deadline or else you won’t be eligible to apply.