London Metropolitan University is a great option for all sorts of students. Whether you want to opt for short courses, diplomas, or you want to enroll fulltime as an undergraduate or professional (post-graduate) students, this institute offers a complete package including academic treats and social leisure. It was formed in 2002 and hence is a modern educational sector as compared to many others in the country.
Two universities, University of North London and London Guildhall University integrated to form this unit and have, since inception, worked to provide its students with the best education.
This scholarship focuses on international students, especially the ones looking for post-graduate educational relief. It functions under the international students’ house of the institute. The grant is offered to six deserving candidates chosen on merit.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- Course Level: This scholarship is offered for postgraduate students
- Study Subject: You can apply for the scholarship if you are a student of
- School of Human Sciences
- School of social professions
- School of social sciences
- The Sir John Cass School of Art, architecture, and design
- Guildhall School of Business and Law
- School of computing and digital media
- Scholarship Award: It provides the students with free accommodation in ISH that includes a furnished room with WiFi and household billing. Tuition fees, a living stipend, and travel costs are also covered in this grant. All of these are specified for 1st year of study only.
- Number of Scholarships: six, decided on merit
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: US, Nepal, India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any of the subject offered by the six, listed above, schools
- Admissible Criteria: You need to have your bachelor’s degree along with the transcript for the four-year program from a reputed university internationally. An IELTS of 6.5 or higher is also required.
Procedure of Application
- How to Apply: For scholarship, students may apply from the 1st of April, 2020. You can apply online for admission and scholarship until 1st July. And the panel will respond till the 1st of August if you are successful.
- Supporting Documents: Previous degrees (masters and bachelors) along with copies of transcript and scholarships availed; if any, an objective statement, passport copy, visa, CV, references (at least 1)and proof of English proficiency (an IELTS certificate)
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarship, you need a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university. Other requirements are:
- Must depict the need for financial help
- Must be a full-time student for a scholarship
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Must be able to immigrate as required
- Language Requirement: IELTS score of 6.5 or more