Overview of the Scholarship
The Office of Finance and Accounting (OF&A) is offering an associate internship Program by pairing up with the Smithsonian. This program is being offered to candidates for undergraduate students. The Office of Finance and Accounting offers high-grade quality accounting and financial services pairing up with the Smithsonian so that their accountability remains strong for the future.
The internship program of the Office of Finance and Accounting at the Smithsonian results in professional learning experiences which are in need by the internal and academic as well as professional goals and professional topics are seen in Office of Finance and Accounting.
- Application Deadline: For the Summer/Fall Internships – February 1st and for the Spring Internships- October 1st
- Access Mode: Candidates can apply to this scholarship program online
- Field of Internship: the Internship is available in General Accounting, Accounting Operations, Risk Management Services, and Treasury Management
- Course Level: The Office of Finance and Accounting program is applicable for candidates desiring to pursue their Internship programs
- Paid or unpaid Internship: These internships may be paid or unpaid.
- Numbers of Award: Numbers not given
- Internship Duration: Not given
- Nationality: Only the U.S Nationals are allowed to avail the opportunity of this internship program
- Scholarship can be taken in the U.S.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: nationals of only the United States of America are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The Office of Finance and Accounting internship is applicable to U.S. national students who wish to pursue their internships. This internship will be able to teach a better understanding of the processing and complexity of the Smithsonian’s Payment processing, Cash receipt accounting, Banking relationships, Financial planning, Financial reporting, Federal accounting, Internal loans, Investments, and Insurance & claims.
Eligibility Criteria: the candidates need to be detailed oriented, should be eager to learn and somebody who enjoys working with numbers. Undergraduate students are allowed to apply for this internship.
How to Apply: in order to avail the Office of Finance and Accounting internship opportunity, the candidates need to first make an account on the Smithsonian Online Academic Appointment System. Then, the need to fill in all the details required by this specific internship which will be enlisted under its name. Carefully fill in all the details and attach any required necessary supporting documents being asked.INTERNSHIP LINK