Overview of the Scholarship
The Nanyang Business school is providing the NTU-MBA scholarship and is accepting applications from students around the world. The school is allowing applications for the academic session of 2021-2022. This scholarship program is available for students of all nationalities so that they can pursue an MBA program from the Nanyang Business School.
Nanyang Technological University basically owns the Nanyang Business School. This business school is the oldest business school in Singapore and it was established first in the year 1956. This business school is the oldest as well as the largest business school in Singapore and it has almost 4400 postgraduate and undergraduate students. The basic mission of the Nanyang Business School behind providing this scholarship is to educate the students to become business leaders and provide them advancement in the field of practice and theory management.
Read more on scholarships offered in Singapore.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for this scholarship is the end of March.
- Course level: This scholarship award is available for pursuing a master’s degree level at Nanyang Business School, NTU.
- Study subject: The study subjects eligible for this scholarship program includes full-time MBA.
- Scholarship award: The award for this scholarship Coverage of tuition fees for up to 12 months of study.
- Number of scholarships: NA
- Nationality: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in: Singapore
Eligibility of Scholarship
Applicants belonging to all nationalities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This is purely a merit-based scholarship program and some consideration is also given to the financial extent of the applicants. The applicants shouldn’t be employed while obtaining this scholarship and they mustn’t also concurrently hold any other scholarship.
The application for getting enrolled in this NTU-MBA scholarship program must be submitted online. This scholarship program is available every year and the applicants are welcomed to apply from September to March each year.
For getting enrolled in this scholarship program, the candidates must have to take admission in a full course MBA program. They must submit a copy of their passport, previous educational certificates, language proficiency certificates, and all the related original documents to support their enrollment application for the scholarship. All the details filled in the application must be valid and must have some related documents to prove the validity.