Overview to Scholarship
Arizona state university is offering scholarships for international students who have achieved good scores at a previous academic level. It is the award for the outstanding freshmen and transfers students. They can pursue awards by getting admission at ASU. This program provides a monetary award based on learning, research, and knowledge base. Moreover, the university is helping students to overcome the challenges. The scholarship range will be $3000 to $15,000.
Students don’t have to submit the extra application. Rather one form is sufficient for both academic admission and to get eligible for the award. Aspirants have to fulfill all requirements. It is mandatory to provide authentic information and genuine document to avoid any inconvenience.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Study Subject: subjects that university offers
- Scholarship Award: students will get scholarship up to $8000
- Total number: N/A
- Nationality: It is the scholarship that will be awarded to international students
- Students can take this award in the USA.
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: students who are pursuing the undergraduate program can apply for the scholarship
- Admissible Criteria: students must have good scores in their academic sessions and they must be on the F-1 visa.
How to Apply
Students who will apply for admission for AUS will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Candidate must submit transcript and scores of ACT or SAT scores.
Students have to check score competencies and fulfill the aptitude admission requirement.
International students must provide IELTS or TOEFL results and must know to read, write and speak English.