Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) is providing a brilliant chance to the students to continue graduate or postgraduate courses with the benefit of the Foreign Merit program in the UK. The reason for this funding program is to help global candidates for pursuing their higher education by giving some discount on their education costs at ARU. It was a school that turned into a renowned educational institute for higher studies, back in 1992. It is listed as 39th top University in the United Kingdom and ranked as one of the top 300 universities in the world.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide grants to students in the first year of their postgraduate course while full funds are provided to Bachelor’s students. Any student can avail of the discount advancing from the accompanying ARU grants: full distinctions degree Business Administration, Bachelors in Engineering and Social Sciences. The amount is based on the required score and is awarded in the form of a fee reduction. This grant is accessible to students beginning a suitable course in September 2021.
You can apply for this scholarship until the end of September 2021.
University offers different graduate and postgraduate courses except for the research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to students to learn any of the offered courses at Anglia Ruskin University.
- Scholarship Award: NA
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Nationality: International
- Scholarships can be taken in: UK
- Eligibility criteria:
– Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
– You can use for undergrad, postgraduate incorporating Postgraduate Diplomas and Legal Practice Course, or examination degree programs at the college.
– You are eligible for this grant if you have gained good grades with a minimum GPA of 2.2 in your previous degree and meet full entry standards for the program you applied for, including relevant experience where needed. At the same time, the undergraduates ought to have accomplished the CCC evaluations comparable with A-levels.
Procedure for Applying
– For applying you need to fill up an online form and submit it on the official website of University. After that, the institute will let you know about the details of your scholarship in your subject offer letter in case you meet the eligibility requirements.
– The interested students must hold an IELTS score of 6:0 or equivalent as proof of their English language skills.
Following documents are required to apply for the Merit scholarship:
– Supporting statement
– Passport copy
– A genuine copy of transcripts.