Overview of the Scholarship
With the main campus in the public-favorite Philadelphia, Drexel University is a private institute that originated in 1981. It began as an institute of art, science, and industry. However, with the introduction of new subjects, it was renamed to what we know today, Drexel Institute of Technology.
Here, you can train under the best teachers and the popular majors here include Business, Management, Marketing, Health Professions, and Related Programs; Engineering; Visual and Performing Arts; and Computer and IT.
The university offers training in under-graduate and post-graduate subjects. Students here enjoy the merits of scholarships at all levels, which are open for all students; domestic or international. The scholarships are purely merit-based and are achievable for pupils who wish to pursue an MBA and MS degrees from this institute. This particular grant is only available in the LeBow College of Drexel.
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2021
- Course Level: This scholarship is offered for master level students
- Study Subject: MBA and certain master programs in the LeBow College of the University
- Scholarship Award: It is characterized as an educational fund and can be accessed online. Further award details are available on the official website of the Institute
- Number of Scholarships: Undefined
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: N/A, students all around the world as well as from the US can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA and Any Master level course from the LeBow college
- Admissible Criteria: You need to have your bachelor’s degree along with the transcript for the four-year program from a reputed university internationally or an accredited institute from the States. A minimum of 92 for TOEFL and 6.5 bands of IELTS is mandatory for admission
How to Apply
- Go to the link to access the admission form and follow the steps.
- Create an account to start applying
- Select ‘accelerated career entry nursing’ to proceed
- Complete the form as required
You can also fill in the ‘online application form’ by selecting the MBA or desired MS program
- Supporting Documents: The previous degree along with copies of transcript and scholarships availed; if any, an objective statement, passport copy, and proof of English proficiency
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the scholarship, you have to be an MBA or MS student having your previous degree
- Language Requirement: TOEFL score of 92 or more, and IELTS bands of 6.5 or more
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://admissions.drexel.edu/apply/” icon=”” target=”false”]Apply Here[/button]