If you are willing to study in Australia and are looking for scholarships, you can apply for the University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships to enroll in your favorite course and study at one of the most valuable universities in whole Australia. The university is known to have amazing facilities and high level of education. The scholarship is up for grab and is available to individuals that are looking to study for minimum standard full education programs. It is available for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and can be undertaken by any individual who is not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand. The university is globally recognized for providing superb education and amazing research facilities to their students.
The 2021 University of Adelaide Matching Scholarships
- Last date to submit application: The individuals can apply for the scholarship throughout the year. However, the authorities and management encourage them to send their applications as soon as possible so that there is enough time for visa application and study preparation.
- Level of study: The study level is diverse and the scholarships are available for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the University of Adelaide.
- Subject of study: The courses can be taken as per the will of the student. There are numerous studies that are offered at this university and you can select any of the program you want to enroll in.
- The award: The scholarship means that you will be able to get a 15% discount on your tuition fee. It is only available for minimum standard full time duration and is awarded to chosen students that apply for post graduate or undergraduate courses.
- Where to take the scholarship: The individuals will be able to study at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
- Who can take the scholarship: Anyone who is not a citizen of Australia and New Zealand can be a part of this program.
- Total number of awards: The total number of awards is not disclosed to public.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
To be eligible to apply, you need not to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand. The individual should possess an offer from University of Adelaide for admission as a full fee paying international student. You need to display a scholarship offer from a recognized university for the same subjects or similar field of study for which you are applying at the University of Adelaide. You should be a passionate person with strong character, discipline, and must show promising attitude as well as display a decent coursework. If you have applied for more than one scholarship offers at the university, you will only be granted the one that is higher in value if you are accepted for any!
Also, you need to undertake a proper English test. The priority is given to IELTS (which is an academic test), TOEFL (which is a test based on internet and paper), Pearson Test of English (also an academic test), or CAE (Cambridge English advanced).
Applying for Scholarship
You should have received an admission offer from the university. Individuals with improper details or documents won’t qualify.