Overview Of Scholarship
Laval University has put forward an amazing scholarship opportunity for students who are interested and motivated to continue their education. It brings forward candidates from various backgrounds to study together. It aims to provide ease to the well-deserving and talented applicants who might face difficulties in continuing their education because of financial issues. Other than that, the purpose of this scholarship is to further polish the talented students in the fields of medicine.
This university was established in 1663. It has gained a reputation for the best research institutes of Canada. It is also one of the oldest research universities in Canada. It has built sixty departments along with various schools and institutions which provide education in different fields. It has played an important role in the progress of education in Canada. Moreover, the university has spent a lot on its architecture. It has recruited the best faculty and provides a lot of career opportunities for its students.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application submission is June 14, 2021. Interested candidates must apply before the given deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: This scholarship is provided by Laval University.
- Course Level: The scholarship is eligible for master research.
- Department: This fellowship is being awarded to the faculty of medicine.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award is $7500.
- The number of scholarships: There is only one scholarship.
- Application procedure: Applications can be submitted online.
- Nationality: This scholarship targets both domestic and international students.
- The country providing scholarships: This scholarship is awarded in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible courses include master research in cellular & molecular biology, masters in neuroscience, neurobiology, clinical sciences, biomedical sciences, microbiology, with dissertation.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates must be having a bachelor’s degree in the field of biomedical sciences from Laval University.
- The second criteria for eligibility are that the candidate must have submitted a thesis from the faculty of medicine along with an admission request in the university.
- How to Apply: You can submit the application form online before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must attach a cover letter, his own resume, a bachelor’s degree, and the summary of the research project the candidate has previously conducted. Other documents include a letter of commitment from the research supervisor. The supervisor should agree to provide the applicant with the funding, and all other things needed to conduct the research project in the letter of commitment.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this amazing scholarship, the candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University.
- Language Requirements: The candidate must consider to fulfill language requirements as well before applying for the scholarship. The candidate needs to give a proof of proficiency in the language by attaching test scores of IELTS, GMAT, and TOEFL.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://repertoire.bbaf.ulaval.ca/bourse/53329/bourse-de-recrutement-a-la-maitrise-pour-finissant-en-sciences-biomedicales-ete-2020?keywordsSearch=false&keyWords=&onlyUlBursaries=false&admissionBursary=true&legalStatusCode=2&cycle=&faculty=&start-search=tr” icon=”” target=”false”]Apply Here[/button]