The University of Windsor has just announced a fantastic scholarship opportunity in the form of Maple Leaf Educational Systems funding for all international candidates.
This scholarship award aims to provide support to the talented candidates in the form of the financing so that they can continue an undergraduate degree program by enrolling at the University of Windsor.
The University was established back in 1963 as a public research institute. It is situated in Canada. It offers a variety of graduate and undergraduate degree programs to national and international applicants.
This University promises a high-quality education that leads to a bright professional career by providing various employment opportunities.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application submission is September 1, 2020. Interested candidates must apply before the given period.
- Institute providing scholarship: The University of Windsor provides this scholarship.
- Course Level: The scholarship is eligible for undergraduate degree programs.
- Department: Not available.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award provides funding for the tuition fee.
- Several scholarships: Two scholarship awards are given to the selected candidate.
- Application procedure: Applications for this scholarship can be submitted online.
- Nationality: All international candidates are held eligible for this scholarship.
- The country is providing scholarships: This scholarship is awarded in Canada.
Eligibility Criteria and Details
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries are considered eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Candidates are free to apply for several courses under the undergraduate degree programs.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidates must meet given admission criteria i.e.
- The candidate must be a student of the Maple Leaf Educational School, which is situated in mainland China.
- The candidates must have completed their twelve-year education in the same year they are applying for the scholarship award.
- The candidate must demonstrate a high performance throughout his academic years and should also carry on with the same performance levels in the first year at University.
- How to Apply: The candidates do not need to submit an additional application. Candidates are required to enroll in any of the undergraduate degree programs offered by the University for the first time.
- Supporting Documents: The candidate must attach a statement of purpose along with the resume. Additionally, the candidates are required to submit a letter of recommendation and a letter of motivation. Candidates can provide all of these documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission to the University, the candidate must overlook the entry requirements, eligibility criteria, and the required documents.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should be capable of speaking and understanding English. Candidates whose first language is not English would be required to meet the language requirements as well. They must provide a certificate as proof of proficiency for the English language.