Overview of the Scholarship
For the bright and talented International from around the globe as well as Canadian students, the David Johnson – Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards are presented by the University of Waterloo in Canada. This program allows students to avail undergraduate and a graduate degree in any of the disciplines being offered at the University of Waterloo.
The University of Waterloo is ranked as one of Canada’s most creative university and is renowned for its education programs. The University has its strong base as a public research university in Canada and contains programs which are administered by six faculties and ten faculty based schools. Studying at the Waterloo University Canada is an auspicious opportunity for the students from around the globe as well as from within Canada. Students open their horizons here to various skills including leadership, general growth and more.
- Application Deadline: July 15, 2019, or November 15, 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate degrees in any discipline offered at Waterloo University
- Access Mode: the candidates can apply for the scholarship program online
- Scholarship Award: Up to $2,500 , $2,500 to $5,000 and $10,000
- Number of Scholarships:Not known
- Nationality: Canadian and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The students who are eligible to apply for this scholarship can be either International or belong to Canada.
- Entrance Requirements: in order to apply, the candidates must meet the criteria of having a minimum of 70% average grade at the undergraduate and 75% average grade at the graduate level to be eligible for the program. The candidate also needs to be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in order to take part in any international experience in Israel, an academic exchange or for a paid or volunteer placement.
How to Apply: The candidate needs to be enrolled in the degrees of either undergraduate or graduate in the University of Waterloo in order to avail the scholarship opportunity, after which they can apply for the program.
Supporting Documents: the candidates require to attach a personal statement referring to the application.
Admission Requirements: the candidates require to obtain advanced placement (AP) courses, international baccalaureate (IB) courses, and international baccalaureate (IB) diplomas.
Language Requirement: candidates need to have evidence proving their English Language ability which meets the requirement.APPLY NOW