Overview of Scholarship
School of Mechatronics Engineering has been presented with prodigious scholarship opportunities by the Smart Microsystem and Advanced Materials Lab (SMALL). It is a leading name in the education industry. The scholarship program is eligible for Research Assistant positions. This fellowship gives huge support to candidates who want to continue their PhD or master’s degree.
It waives half of the tuition fee, provides salaries to candidates, and the university is held responsible for all the travel costs as well.
If you are deciding to study in Korea then KoreaTech university is the best option. KoreaTech campus was one of the great initiative by the Korean government. It was established in 1991 in order to serve practical engineers. When we look up towards the KoreaTech ranking , it is the top 10 ranked university in the republic of Korea. The university will allow enthusiastic students to contribute in Korean projects for the upcoming year. Moreover, KoreaTech also grants professional training to the candidates which helps in developing the candidates KSAs. New candidates are given a training of six months whereas senior candidates are given a four month training.
The university focuses on cooperation based coaching. It prepares the candidates for effective decision making for the future. SMALL is a part of the KoreaTech. It was introduced back in 2013 by Professor Kim at the university. It consists of 80 labs within the university, with unique and innovative equipments. Candidates are fully permitted to use these equipments for their study. The aim of this institute is to prepare candidates for the technical industries.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for applying for this scholarship is January 15, 2021. Candidates are required to apply before the deadline.
- Institute providing scholarship: SMALL at the Korea University of Technology and Education (KoreaTech)
- Course Level: The applicable for this scholarship is PhD or masters level degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award covers 50 percent tuition fee, gives a monthly salary to the candidate, and also covers the travel costs for the candidate.
- Number of scholarships: University grants 2-3 scholarship awards to candidates.
- Application procedure: Applications for this scholarship program could be submitted online.
- Nationality: All international candidates can apply for this scholarship.
- Country providing scholarships: This award is applicable in Korea.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Courses: Eligible courses are PhD or master degree programs.
- Criteria: BS or MS in the fields of electrical or mechanical engineering or physics is obligatory.
BS or MS in the areas of chemistry or mechanical engineering is obligatory.
Candidates should submit all important documentation, including resume and the language proficiency test i.e. the IELTS or TOEFL test certificates.
- Candidates should submit their degree certificate as well as official transcripts.
- Candidate should also submit their career certificate.
For the master’s program, the candidate is required to have a BS degree.
To be eligible for the PhD degree program, the candidate is required to possess MS degree.
Candidates are required to score maximum in the IELTS or TOEFL test. They must attach their certificates to ensure the university that they understand the language well.
To obtain this scholarship, the candidates are required to mail their detailed resume to the byungki.ki email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should also email their IELTS or TOEFL test certificates at the given email.
Stay updated with recentscholarships to see more Korea scholarships