Kent Business School Hardship Bursary for Home, EU and Overseas Students | Study in UK 2020/2021
- Masters of Business in UK
- Open for International Students
Kent Business School was established in 1988 at the University of Kent. The institute offers part-time executive non-degree education programs for companies and individuals. It offers the undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programs
Kent business school offers the number of Hardship Bursaries scholarships for needy students. Those who need financial aid can apply for this reward in Kent Business school.
UK, EU and overseas students can apply for this scholarship. The main purpose is for students to complete their Master’s degrees by getting financial assistance from the university.
The institute offers the learning environment for the students, so they acquire the best classroom environment and go higher in their careers.
- Application Deadline: 31 August 2020, 23:59 BST
- Course Level: Masters level program at Kent business school
- Study Subject: master subject in business.
- Scholarship Award: the total Scholarship award is £3,000.
- Number of Scholarships: scholarship is awarded on a monthly basis
- Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Uk, EU, and overseas students can apply for this scholarship.
- Admissible Criteria: The students are eligible for any award based on their hardship supporting statement
How to Apply:
To apply for hardship, grant the students must apply for the Master’s program at Kent business school. By using the Application Portal, submit the supporting statement, and describe your financial situation. They will get an offer from the university for scholarships for the year 2020.
If the applicant’s native language is not English, then he has to provide proof that he is proficient in the language, and he can study in English at Kent Business school.
Students who got the formal offer from Kent business school to study Master’s program can apply for the Hardship bursary scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Attached the graduate school mark sheet. Plus, attach a legalized copy of the transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide proof of their proficiency in English.