Chin Communications Scholarship
There is an amazing opportunity for deserving students worldwide in achieving goals in the field of communication as Monash University is offering scholarships at Chin Communications in Masters of Interpreting and Translation Studies.
Monash University is offering two grants in the course of Interpreting and Translation studies, for the students who want to take a complete master’s degree.
Basically, this university is founded in 1985 and has many campuses. It aims to provide better research in Prato with the assistance of the teaching and research center. According to the QS World University ranking, it is ranked at 8th number among the top leading universities of Engineering and Technology and is on the second number among the advanced leading universities of Pharmacy & Pharmacology in QS World University ranking.
- Application Deadline: June 19, 2021
- Course Level: Master’s degree.
- Study Subject: By this Scholarship, the university will offer courses of interpreting and Translation studies in the area of Cultures, Languages, Linguistics, and also English pairing.
- Scholarship Award: The selected scholars will get up to $3250 for only one year.
- Number of Scholarships: Two grants per year
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealander, permanent resident of Australia, International students
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Program of Interpreting and translation studies in the domains of Culture, Language, and linguistics.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidate must hold citizenship of Australia or international
Must agree to get a full-time master degree in interpreting and translation studies
And most importantly, after getting the Scholarship, Scholar must maintain their marks weightage to 70 percent in the first semester to get the second fund.
- How to Apply: To get this fund from Monash University, the candidate should take admission to a full-time master’s degree. They can even apply for a bursary after getting admission.
- Supporting Documents: It is mandatory for the student to attach the reference form, Motivation letter, Up to date Curriculum vitae, and Education record certificates
- Admission Requirements: to get enrolled in this program, the candidate must hold the graduation degree
- Language Requirement: It is mandatory for every student to provide proof of their English communication and writing skills. In order to be best suited for this Scholarship.