Overview of the Scholarship
Northern Arizona University, USA, is proud to announce its International Excellence Award for those high-achieving international students who are underrepresented to be a part of NAU.
The initiative directly admits the overseas degree-seeking students on the Flagstaff Campus and provides a merit-based tuition fee waiver for F-1 graduate and undergraduate students.
This University is famous worldwide with educational programs at graduate, undergraduate, and Ph.D. levels. This award is a great opportunity for students from all subject areas and degree choices at any level. You receive, as being the winner, a tuition fee of $10,000-$13,000 per year, divided into two installments for fall and spring. But you also must maintain your 3.50 GPA or higher to remain eligible for the award.
- Application deadline: March 1 for the fall semester and October 1 for spring.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students at Northern Arizona University.
- Study Subject: All subjects, courses, and degrees at any level.
- Scholarship Award: $10,000-$13,000 per year.
- Number of Scholarships: Limited
- Nationality: National and International Students
- Scholarship can be received in the USA
- Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: All subject areas and courses.
The International Excellence Award by the NAU was introduced so it can issue opportunities and chances for excellent achievers, international students who are underrepresented.
Since the quantity of awards is limited, priority is given to the candidates that apply within the recommended guidelines; March 1 for fall and October 1 for the spring semester.
3.0 GPA or above is considered more although not every among them is eligible automatically. Whether students are eligible or not is decided at the time of admission and a reevaluation takes place after the student’s first admission conclusion.
Candidates who enter through an ISEP exchange, bilateral exchange, or dual degree program are considered ineligible. Graduate applicants that have graduate assistantship are ineligible as well.
The Scholarship award cannot be postponed, the approval of it should be signed and then scanned by fall semester May 1 and December 1 for spring.
How To Apply
- Prior to the application, for the International Excellence Award, an online application for taking admission at the NAU must be submitted by the candidate for any undergraduate courses.
- Supporting Documents: Following documents are required and must be submitted by the candidate
- Two Honours Admission Essay
- SAT and ACT
- List of accomplishments and activities.
- Admission Requirements: 3.0 GPA or higher is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: In case English is not your first language, proof of English expertise must be provided; TOEFL, IELTS for instance. The minimum score for these is 80 for TOEFL and 6.5 for IELTS.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://nau.edu/cie/isss/resources/international-student-scholarships/” icon=”” target=”false”]Application Link[/button]