Overview of the scholarship
The University of Birmingham makes a delightful announcement regarding the number of Global Scholarships for Excellence. These awards are aimed for all the students belonging to UK, EU, and Overseas (Non-EU) in order to carry out their postgraduate degree program. The amount each scholarship holds is 2000 pounds. This amount waives off the tuition fees for one year only, and does not count for another year.
The University of Birmingham, located in the city of Birmingham, United Kingdom, is a public research university. The institute is making the future of medicine and health by means of the innovative learning and outstanding research provided by the top-class academics at the College of Medical and Dental Sciences. The University of Birmingham has been developing and challenging exceptional minds since a very long time. Once you get to study in the institute, you will become an active component of a leading academic community. This is the community which is working with the great academic minds in the world.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Birmingham
- Department: The College of Medical and Dental Sciences
- Course Level: These scholarships are open to pursuing postgraduate taught master’s program.
- Scholarship Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
Eligibility for the scholarship
- Countries eligible for the scholarship:
Residents of UK, EU, and Overseas (non-EU) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Subjects and courses offered in the scholarship:
This award is aimed for the following subjects and courses.
- MSc Genome Medicine
- MSc Health Economics and Health Policy
- MSc Health Economics and Econometrics
- MSc Clinical Neuropsychiatry
- MSc Bioinformatics
- MSc Clinical Oncology
- MSc Health Research Methods
- MSc Physician Associate Studies
- MSc Clinical Trials
- MSc Trauma Science
- MSc Dental Materials Science
- MPH Restorative Dentistry
- MSc Immunology and Immunotherapy
- PGDip Public Health
- MPH Public Health (International)
The award is for the applicants who wish to study in one of the above mentioned courses.
An online application must be submitted on the given link: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/mds/global-scholarships-for-excellence-application.aspx
For participating in the scholarship, the candidates must be in receipt of an offer, whether conditional or unconditional, for their selected program at the institute by the time of application. English is the main language.
All the documents stated in the application form are required to be submitted with the application form.
Benefits obtained by the scholarships:
The University of Birmingham will provide the incoming students an amount equal to 2000 pounds that will be used to waive off the tuition fee for one year. However, it will not be deferred to the next year. Only the self-funding individuals must apply for this scholarship since the award only sets off the tuition fees, and not the other living expenses like accommodation, travel, etc. 1st of May, 2019 is the application deadline of this global scholarship award for the University of Birmingham. Those who wish to enroll must apply before the deadline.APPLY NOW