Overview of the Scholarship
George Alexander foundation provides opportunities for encouraging undergraduate course studies every single year. These scholarships are offered for an undergraduate course that offers to create a community-focused career establishment. The scholarship supports young people who have leadership potential, academic ability, and commitment to the community that they live in, and helps them in achieving their leadership skills and complete their academic potential.
Victoria University is a university in Melbourne that is a dual-sector institution and provides courses for technical and further education as well as for higher education. It is a worthy, advantageous option for applicants who wish to study in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 7 February 2021
- Course Level: These studentships are being offered for an undergraduate level degree.
- Study Subject: The study subjects in which these scholarships can be taken are all the subjects that are being offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Under this scholarship, an award of $7500 if offered over three years, making a total of $22, 500.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships being offered is not given and stated.
- Nationality: This scholarship for citizens of Australia, or those people who have a permanent residence status.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens and those with a permanent residence status.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The subjects acceptable for the scholarship are all the ones that are offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must be pursuing their undergraduate degree at the university, between 18-25 years old, have a minimum of 75 ATAR score, must have permanent resident status, or be Australian citizens.
- How to Apply: For applying, there is a set of documentation that is required. The application form must be filled and submitted.
- Supporting Documents: Students must attach the application form, a personal statement, and a curriculum vitae as these supporting documents are needed for the application procedure of the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must start with the commencement of their first undergraduate degree program at the same university, must be enrolled in a full-time academic undergraduate program, have an ATAR score of 75 minimum, must submit an application form within the closing date, and have permanent residence status or be an Australian citizen.
- Language Requirement: There are no specific language requirements for the scholarship program.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://grad.ucla.edu/funding/#/viewAward/772″ icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]