Overview of Scholarship
University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) offers intriguing scholarships for worldwide international students. The university has delightfully announced Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to all students who are willing to pursue Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degree programs. What makes the scholarship so unique is the fact that it includes tuition fee, on-campus accommodation, living allowance, and medical insurance.
The University of Science and Technology Beijing (USTB) is a university situated in Beijing, China. The key vision of USTB is to develop and train their enrolled students with the principles of integrity, practical ability, and innovation in disciplines such as engineering. This allows them to not just serve the needs of the industry but also the overall society. The university is best known for its study of metallurgy and materials science. Though the main focus and target are on engineering it is still well able to maintain a balance between the programs of science, management, humanities, economics, and law.
- Application Deadline: Currently open. The last date to apply is April 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded to students who intend to pursue Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degree programs.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university at Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral level.
- Scholarship Award: The students awarded with the scholarship will get the opportunity of receiving tuition fee, on-campus accommodation, living allowance, and medical insurance.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified.
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships can be taken in
Eligibility of the Scholarship
In order to vail the scholarship an eligibility criterion has been set that has to be met by all applicants.
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese students from around the world are eligible for applying.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible and hence be able to apply for the scholarship the applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen in good health condition. Applicants who wish to apply for bachelors must possess valid graduation certificate and be within the age limit of 18 to 30 years. Applicants wanting to avail master degree must possess a bachelor degree and not be above the age of 40, while those willing to pursue a doctoral degree must have a master degree and be under the age of 45.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, the applicant has to apply online (onlineapply.ustb.edu.cn) and pay the application fee. All the required and relevant documents must be submitted to the International Student Center, USTB.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must hold an offer to study any program being offered at the University at Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Level.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must know English or Chinese.
To apply for Full and Partial USTB Chancellor Scholarship, a number of documents are required. Two copies of application materials are required; one being Notarized while other duplicates. The documents that are compulsory include:
- Certificates of degrees of high school, bachelor, or master
- Official transcripts
- Personal statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Copy of language test result
- Photocopy of passport
- Health certificate