The MODUL University, Vienna, Austria, is now open for the scholarship applications. They are offering three complete while 15 partial scholarships to the foreign students that are looking to proceed their studies in Austria. The MU Vienna is a private institute which was created back in 1908 with a focus on social and economic development that particularly targets the sectors of tourism, new media, information technology, business management, sustainability, and public governance. The courses are taught in English and you are not required to learn German before you apply.
Details of Scholarship
- Last date for application: 15th January 2020
- Level of study: The scholarships are available for individuals that look forward to pursue masters degree
- Subject of interest: The scholarships are available for MSc in International Tourism Management, MSc in Management, and MSc in Sustainable Development, Management, and Policy. Considering the program you take, you have a chance to specialize in the following:
- Digital marketing and social media
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, and leadership
- Innovation and experience design for tourism
- Sustainable management and governance
- Award for scholarship: The full scholarship is worth € 24,000 while the partial scholarships will cover € 12,000
- Number of awards: One full scholarship for each of the MSc degrees listed above and a total of 15 partial scholarships for any of the given programs.
- Where to take the scholarship: The scholarships can be taken at the MODUL University, Vienna, Austria
Who is Eligible?
The scholarship is exclusively available for international students and you should possess a bachelor degree and English level of C1* to apply. For the latter, you can opt for the IELTS where you must take a 6.5 band or a TOEFL 88 internet based test. Moreover, you can also produce the Cambridge Certificate CAE to prove that you are fluent with the language.
Also, in IELTS, no sub score under 6.0 will be accepted or a grade C for Cambridge CAE with at least 180 points is required.
Submitting the Application
To submit the application, Kindly attach your CV, transcripts for your Bachelor studies, and a motivation statement which should be crafted carefully.APPLY NOW