International female students stipend under Helmut Veith program in Austria
If you are a female student studying in Austria and want some financial support during your studies, you can apply for the Helmut Veith program.
It is a chance for female computer science students to attain necessary support to pursue their masters degree program at the TU Wien in Austria.
The Vienna University of Technology provides a chance for the students to excel in the field of computer science and complete their degrees to live the career that they dream of.
- Who can apply: International female students that are studying in Austria
- Subjects of interest: Computer science
- Level of study: Masters
- Award: 6000 euros annual grant is provided to the students along with a complete tuition fees waived off.
- Number of awards: Unknown
- Where to take scholarships: Austria
- Deadline: 30th November 2019
To be eligible for the funds, you should be:
- An international female student
- Enrolled in a computer science course for master’s degree at the TU Wien
- One should possess vast knowledge of the field and must have command over various sections such as the logic in computer science, artificial intelligence, formal methods and verification, complexity theory, computer security, etc.
How to apply?
In order to apply for this program, you should be studying a computer science program at the given university.
A PDF file regarding fund application is required to be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file should possess a cover letter along with a CV.
Motivation letter is necessity which should indicate the reason you want to study the program and why funding is crucial for you.