Overview of the Scholarship
For bright and outstanding students, the FASS 120-/240-point Master’s Thesis Awards is being given out by the University of Waikato which is based in New Zealand. The scholarship award program is to be availed by International as well as Australian students aiming for a master’s degree in the discipline of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Waikato.
Waikato University was found in 1964 and is a New Zealand based University. The Waikato University is determined to produce focused, educational education and active players in global research and offers its students to choose from a broad spectrum of courses for their future careers. The good name of the University also opens up various internship and job opportunities.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Access Mode: candidates can apply to this scholarship program online
- Course Level: This scholarship is applicable for candidates desiring to pursue their Master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: Up to $3,000
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and International students
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of New Zealand and international candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The FASS 120-/240-point Master’s Thesis Awards is applicable for students who wish to pursue their master’s degree program in the discipline of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: in order to apply for the scholarship program, the candidates are required to meet the criteria which state that they need to apply for the scholarship at a time of their master’s enrolment period where they are focused on gaining major points towards their thesis. The candidates also must be enrolling in a 120-point master’s degree or in the thesis year of a 240-point master’s degree and are doing either a three paper or four-paper thesis in either semester.
- How to Apply: Candidates need to apply for the master’s degree program at the University first and apply for the scholarship through https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn
- Supporting Documents: the candidate is required to provide a one-page statement about the candidate’s proposed thesis.
- Admission Requirements: the candidates are required to attach their graduate certificate, graduate diploma, and bachelor’s with an honors certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates who do not have English as their mother language are to provide evidence of their English Language proficiency as the IELTS tests or TOEFL score.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://my.waikato.ac.nz/sitsvision/wrd/siw_lgn” icon=”” target=”true”]Login to Apply[/button]