Overview of Scholarship
Talented students can apply for the entrance undergraduate funding at the University of Waikato. The program is open for the academic year of 2021/2022. It is the financial assistance of students having an excellent academic record, strong potential, and academic achievements.
The main purpose is to promote educational opportunities, support talented international students, and foster internationalization.
Those who want to study in New Zealand can avail the opportunity. The institute has a prestigious ranking at the international level. It offers a wide range of courses from undergraduate certificates, degrees, and diplomas to Postgraduate research studies.
If you are thinking about why study at the University of Waikato then the answer is that you will get lifelong financial assistance from the career center. The students get a chance to work with research institutes ad research centers to achieve their career goals.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
Course Level: Undergraduate
Award: Up to NZD$10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: N/A
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligible Countries: Students from all over the world can apply for the scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is offered for any course that the university offers.
Admissible Criteria: To get admission candidate has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- He has to take admission to the University of Waikato
- He as not submitted fees at the time of application
- He is applying for the first time for enrollment at the University of Waikato
- He must have studied high school in New Zeeland or for international students they have 13 years of education. Plus, they must comply with the requirement of immigration New Zeeland to get a full scholarship.
- The student must not be classified as a domestic student.
How To Apply
To apply for a scholarship, the applicant gets an opportunity through an online system.
Applicants have to submit the following documents.
- Conditional or unconditional offer received from University of Waikato
- A personal statement to justify eligibility for the scholarship.
Candidates have to provide a description of following.
- Career Goals and inspiration
- How international education will help to meet the career goals?
- Additional skills you have to become eligible for a scholarship
- A complete principal’s assessment form with an appropriate template.
It is important that a candidate must meet the entry requirements of the university.
If candidates are not native speakers, they must provide acceptable evidence of the English language. He has to provide an IELTS or TOEFL certificate as proof.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.waikato.ac.nz/study/?gclid=CjwKCAiAqJn9BRB0EiwAJ1SztaRXYIT7_wb-xevP4vHS6-C4I5Xkh_0rUjQTIwKkkb67Olc6_CuZ-BoCKqMQAvD_BwE” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]