Center for Strategic and International Studies – CSIS has designed a full-time internship program for all international candidates. The award facilitates candidates to participate in the internship program in the fall, spring, or summer course of time.
The program is specifically designed for undergraduates and candidates who have recently graduated and are willing to gain public policy exposure.
However, to be a part of this program, the candidate must be competent enough to work in the U.S.U.S. The approved candidates have to undergo various activities that ensure growth. For instance, they are involved in research and project development.
CSIS focuses on providing everyone with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, disability, etc. Their priority is to hire candidates based on merits as well as their business needs.
They engage interns in various programs that are being offered by the Abshire Inamori Leadership Academy. AILS is a leadership program that is being conducted in-house at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. The interns get to build leadership skills via continuous training.
- Application Deadline: The applications for this award are ongoing. The applications are closed once the desired applicants that meet all requirements and criteria are found.
- Institute providing award: The Center provides this award for Strategic and International Studies.
- Course Level: The course level for this program is the Internship.
- Department: The program facilitates Public Policy.
- Program Award: The award for this program is given to the internees based on a monthly stipend.
- A number of awards for this program: The number of awards for this program is not known.
- Application procedure: Applications for these programs can be submitted online. Applications that are sent via other means will not be facilitated.
- Nationality: All international candidates are applying for this scholarship.
- Country providing award: This award is provided in the United States.
Eligibility of Program Award
- Eligible Countries: The award for this Internship program is open for all nationalities. All international candidates are free to apply for this award.
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible for this grant, the candidates are required to be a college student or a graduate.
- The candidate must have an average of 3.0 GPA from any institute that is not based in the U.S.
- The candidate must be capable of working in the USA.
- How to Apply: To apply for this program award, the applications are needed to be submitted via electronic means i.e., online. The forms that have been submitted online would be facilitated. Interested candidates might visit the Employment Listing page to apply for the program.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must be capable of working in the U.S.