Overview of scholarship
If financial sources are a barrier in your studies and you want to continue your education then the opportunity is here for you. The bright future program is offering the scholarship to help you to proceed for studies and a bright career.
The program is available in four types of awards, the Florida old Seal CAPE Scholarship. Florida Academic Scholarship, Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholarship, and Florida Medallion Scholarship.
Florida department of education funds the students willing for high education. The programs are open for the residents of Florida who attend high school. Plus, for those who are eligible for the postsecondary institution in Florida.
Application deadline: August 31
Course level: Postsecondary institutions programs and High School
Award Type: Multiple
Access mode: Online
Award number: Variable
Nationality: Citizens of the USA
The award can be taken in Florida in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA especially from Florida
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Courses offered by the Bright future programs.
The applicants who want to apply for this scholarship must follow the eligibility criteria
- Student financial assistance will evaluate the initial requirements for eligibility.
- Students must be graduated with a standard high school diploma
- He must be a resident of Florida, or he must be a US citizen plus must be an eligible non-citizen that the postsecondary institute will determine.
- Students must have one parent who is a resident of Florida. Plus serving an Active duty in the military or on Public service assignment.
For Florida Academic Scholarship (FAS) Students must complete the 16 college courses required for admission to the university of the state. Plus, has SAT score is 29/1330
For Florida Medallion Scholarship (FMS) must have complete the 16 college preparatory courses to get admission to a state university. Moreover, must have complete 75 service hours.
For Florida Gold Seal Vocational Scholarship (GSV) students must take about 3 full credits in technical education or in a single career. He must complete 30 service hours.
For Florida Gold Seal CAPE Scholarship (GSC) through the CAPE industry applicant must earn 5 credit hours.
How to Apply
To apply students must complete the FFAA to OSFA for creating a student account
Required documents: Applicants have to submit the transcript, SAT, ACT scores, Dependency Proof, OOS assignment, documentation related to service hours. Email official transcript at OSFA.Transcripts@fldoe.org
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.floridastudentfinancialaidsg.org/SAPHome/SAPHome?url=home” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply Now[/button]