Overview of the scholarship
Birmingham University now is offering completely funded Ph.D. scholarships for the EU and UK students to pursue their education in the 2021 session. All these scholarships are to be provided to the postgraduate students who want to do research work on the topics which are pioneer in nature and they provoke global change due to their in-depth research. These scholarships basically are to be provided to address the issues and the challenges which the world is facing because of the ground-breaking research which has impacted people and their lives with global, national, and regional aspects. The University of Birmingham is a public research university that is located in the UK and is known as a popular place for pursuing research education.
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2021
- Course Level: These scholarships are for the students who want to pursue Ph.D. programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships to the field of study including engineering and technology, urbanization, digital technology, sustainable agriculture, unintended aid consequences, mental wellbeing and health, displacement and migration, resilience, shocks, security and risks, maternal and child health, and infectious diseases and vaccines are provided.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship program basically will cover the tuition that is equal to £4,270, other than this, the monthly installments of the doctoral stipend would also be paid which would be £14,764 for one year.
- Nationality: European
- Number of Scholarships: Total number of 20 scholarships would be available.
- Scholarship can be taken in: UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
These scholarships are only for the EU and UK applicants while the applicants should be having a good bachelor’s degree.
To apply for the scholarship, the procedure is online and directly through the University of Birmingham postgraduate application system. All the options are given on the online portal and you by being the applicant need to select the most suitable answer. Make sure that you would be asked to submit a proposal too because that is part of the application process.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/research/gees/geog-environ-sciences.aspx” icon=”” target=”true”]Apply[/button]