Overview of the Scholarship
For the Australian Alumni International Scholarship, International students are offered to apply for the scholarship in 2019. The Australian Alumni International Scholarship in Australia is aided by the Edith Cowan University. If a student has completed educational programs previously is Australia and yet wishes to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate degrees also in Australia, these students are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
The Australian public university, Edith Cowan University was founded in 1991 and has been named after Edith Dickeys Cowan, who was the first female to have been elected to an Australian Parliament. Even with the small given time, the university has become an internationally recognized research center that is excellent to satisfy their students. The Edith Cowan University provides a certain academic environment for its students to help them excel.
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree
- Scholarship Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships:Not known
- Nationality: international Students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility of the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: all international candidates are eligible to apply for the Australian Alumni International Scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: this scholarship program is available for international students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree in any of the disciplines offered by the Edith Cowan University.
- English Language Requirements: in order to be accepted into Australian Alumni International Scholarship, the candidate must have already been enrolled at the Edith Cowan University, in an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree. The applicant must meet all the requirements of the Edith Cowan University which they put forward for direct admissions for the specific discipline. The applicant should be ready to study at the ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West.
During the time of application, the candidate must completed a few specific courses in Australia already, these include the following; recognized English course, a study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
How to Apply: before being able to avail the opportunity of this scholarship, the student needs to be admitted into the Edith Cowan University in their desired courses, before the process of application. Once you are admission is approved in the Edith Cowan University, your student profile will then be assessed for your scholarship demands. A separate scholarship application is not required, whatsoever.
Supporting Documents: since there is no formal application of scholarship, it does not require any additional documents either.
Admission Requirements: candidates can however, apply for their admissions through the ECU Online Application Portal .in addition to this, the candidate also requires to submit a 300 word research abstract and a 2 pages research proposal, previous academic records and qualification information is also necessary.
Language requirement: in the case of English not being the candidagtes first language, a proof of English proficiency is required. The academic IELTS test will be eligible for this.APPLY NOW