Overview of the Scholarship
The College of Health and Medicine and The College of Science are providing ANU Science Olympiad Scholarship. The institutes are offering the scholarship for the sole purpose of providing support to the Australian as well as the foreign students who have just passed college or are going to enter the undergraduate level. This program is being offered to those pupils who took part in representing Australia in the International Science Olympiads and have also been given a Gold Medal. The award is giving the opportunity to the candidates to study an undergraduate degree program in the subjects related to health, medicine, and science.
ANU is a world-leading institute located in Australia. It is comprised of seven academic colleges that further classify into many research centers and schools. These schools and research centers possess specialization in many disciplines. The institute is a world-leading center for education, policy engagement, and research. Due to this, the students can study and obtain a degree in any subject they want that would suit their career goals, strengths and skills.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Australian or international student
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Period: 1 January – 30 November 2021
- Language: English
Benefit from other Undergraduate scholarships
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Countries eligible for the scholarship: The scholarship is open to Australian as well as international candidates.
- Subjects or courses offered in scholarship: The award is open for the courses related to science, medicine and health.
- Criteria for eligibility: In order to become eligible for this award, one must possess an offer of entrance or admission to a program offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine or ANU College of Science. Also, one must have an ATAR of 95 or greater than 95. He or she must have represented the country and received a gold medal in the contest of the International Science Olympiad in the subjects of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Geography, or Earth Science.
The eligible students must apply for admission to receive the scholarship. The scholarship application form must be downloaded and be sent to the Science Central, ANU College of Science, ANU College of Health and Medicine, Peter Baume Building 42, The Australian National University, CANBERRA ACT 6201, Science.email@example.com.
The minimum requirements for admission in ANU are that the student must have completed the upper secondary studies, satisfied the supplementary assessment for the program such as designing the portfolio assessment, and also have passed the English language requirement for admission.
A proof must be shown that the applicant has represented the country in the international science Olympiad and has also been given a gold medal. Also, the student has to provide evidence of meeting the requirements of the English language which is necessary for admission.
How to Apply
The student will be given an amount of $5000 per year for up to 3 years.
[button color=”green” size=”big” link=”http://www.anu.edu.au/study/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/anu-science-olympiad-scholarship” icon=”” target=”false”]APPLY NOW[/button]
You may also be interested in
Engineering Tuition Fee Scholarship at the Federation University – Australia.
K.T Tan PhD Scholarship for International Students in Australia
UOW “Change the World” Funding for Bangladeshi & Indian Students in Australia
Anne Wexler U.S. Fulbright Scholarship in Public Policy for US Students in Australia
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2021